A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Placido Roquiz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Placido Roquiz is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Roquiz graduated from Manila Central University-Filemon D. Tanchoco Foundation, Caloocan.
Dr. Roquiz has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital Wauchula
- Florida Hospital Heartland Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Placido M Roquiz MD and PA is a male Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Placido M. Roquiz practice?
- Dr. Placido Roquiz has 4 office locations.
Dr. Placido Roquiz practices Surgery near Sebring, FL.
See Sebring Surgeons.