Get the facts about endometriosis, including symptoms and parts of the body that may be affected.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Plamen Dotchev
Dr. Plamen Dotchev, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Elk Grove Village, IL. He has 29 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Dotchev is affiliated with Alexian Brothers Medical Center, Northwest Community Hospital and Resurrection Medical Center. Dr. Dotchev has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Plamen Dotchev has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
Dr. Plamen Dotchev is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Elk Grove Village, IL.
Dr. Regis Weiss
Gynecologic Oncology, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Elk Grove Village, IL 0 mi43
Dr. Donald Taylor
Maternal and Fetal Medicine, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Elk Grove Village, IL 0 mi20
Dr. Allyn Schaub
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Elk Grove Village, IL 0 mi18