Dr. Plamen Dotchev MD Patient Reviews

February 10th, 2017
Great experience !
I have been blessed with an amazing doctor who supported and guided me all my pregnancy. Thank you Dr Dotchev, for your professionalism and for the cosmetically c-section performed exceptional. I would recommend Dr. Dotchev to everyone.

February 9th, 2017
I have been blessed with an amazing doctor who supported and guided me through all my pregnancy. Thank you Dr. Dotchev, for your professionalism and for the cosmetically c-section performed exceptional. I would recommend Dr. Dotchev to everyone.

February 1st, 2017
A great doctor!
Dr. Dotchev is very professional and always pays attention to my concerns. He always replies my questions and treats me like his daughter. I recommend dr. Dotchev to everyone. He is the best doctor who I ever met. THANK YOU DR. DOTCHEV FOR OUR HEALTHY BABY!

February 1st, 2017
A great doctor!

October 25th, 2016
great doctor!!!!
I had emergency c-section with dr Dotchev, he is very professional and well educated. My incision is very small and I can barley see it.He was taking care of me and my baby very nice. highly recommended doctor.

September 15th, 2016
This is the best doctor what I have . He's very professional . Thank You Doctor .

September 13th, 2016
Professional
A caring doctor that takes his time. His diagnoses are spot on. On the delivery of my second child , we had a complication with the umbilical cord been short and around the head of the baby. Dr Dotchev's reaction was great and he handled the situation super professional according to my husband who was in the room with me. Thank you Dr Dotchev Recommended

July 30th, 2016
Dr Dotchev great doctor.he took care of me during my pregnancy and did c-section.it was my first pregnancy so i had a lot of questions all the time and he explained everything to me very clear.i am very thankful to Dr Dotchev and all great stuff who works with him!

July 13th, 2016
Amazing doctor!
I am Dr Dotchev patient and I could say that he is an amazing doctor. I am very grateful for the care,wonderful support and professionalism during my pregnancy, baby’s birth and after. I highly recommend him to everyone, not just to pregnant ladies!

June 20th, 2016
Amazing experience with Dr. Dotchev and his team! I cannot be more thankful to him for providing the best service and care for me during my pregnancy and delivery. Thank you for helping me caring and delivering my precious , beautiful baby son! Me and my family were just blessed to have such a professional and caring doctor.

June 16th, 2016
Great doctor
Dr Dotchev is a very good doctor. I recently had a baby girl, that was my first pregnancy and I have had a very good experience with dr Dotchev. I highly recommend him because he takes the time to explain things thoroughly, address any concerns, and is very tactful and professional.

June 3rd, 2016
Mrs
All of the physicians At Women's and Children's Health Associates are wonderfull and experienced professionals. I got to meet all of them throughout my 2nd and 3rd pregnancies and can not say one bad word. They rotate shifts, so they are always positive, listen to you very carefully, and when you go into labor - ready to make sure Everything goes smooth. Hands down the best clinic.