Dr. Plamen Dotchev MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

July 9th, 2017
Great Experience!
I had both of my kids with Dr. Dotchev and I am very happy with how my pregnancies and deliveries went. I had my little girl just 2 months ago. My contractions started at around 11 PM. At 12 PM I was at the hospital. Dr. Dotchev was not on shift but after they call him from the hospital it did not take him long to come, he was very polite and professional. Great experience! We are not planning a third one but if we were I would have chosen Dr. Dotchev again.

July 5th, 2017
AMAZING DOCTOR
Hi, everybody 😊 I'm patient to d-r Dotchev. He is a great doctor. I gave natural birth to a healthy girl one month ago. I'm very thankful for the care and professionalism during the pregnancy and the delivery!

June 21st, 2017
EXCELLENT OBGYN
Dr. Dotchev is amazing. He saved my life and my baby's life. Me and my family will be forever grateful to him for everything he did. He is kind, caring, very experienced and trustworthy.

June 19th, 2017
The best doctor i know .
The best doktor i know . He saved my daughters life .

June 14th, 2017
Dr. Dotchev is an excellent Doctor
Dr. Plamen Dotchev is amazing doctor. He delivered my baby girl 1 months ago. He was very supportive throughout my pregnancy and beyond. His bedside manner is great, he is knowledgable, smart, charming, personable and patient.

May 30th, 2017
Great doctor!!!
He is the best doctor ever! We are so thankful we found Dr Dotchev. Thank you for our son!!!

February 11th, 2017
Great experience !
I have been blessed with an amazing doctor who supported and guided me all my pregnancy. Thank you Dr Dotchev, for your professionalism and for the cosmetically c-section performed exceptional. I would recommend Dr. Dotchev to everyone.

February 9th, 2017
I have been blessed with an amazing doctor who supported and guided me through all my pregnancy. Thank you Dr. Dotchev, for your professionalism and for the cosmetically c-section performed exceptional. I would recommend Dr. Dotchev to everyone.

February 1st, 2017
A great doctor!
Dr. Dotchev is very professional and always pays attention to my concerns. He always replies my questions and treats me like his daughter. I recommend dr. Dotchev to everyone. He is the best doctor who I ever met. THANK YOU DR. DOTCHEV FOR OUR HEALTHY BABY!

February 1st, 2017
A great doctor!

October 26th, 2016
great doctor!!!!
I had emergency c-section with dr Dotchev, he is very professional and well educated. My incision is very small and I can barley see it.He was taking care of me and my baby very nice. highly recommended doctor.

September 15th, 2016
This is the best doctor what I have . He's very professional . Thank You Doctor .