A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Plamen Yosifov:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yosifov
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Yosifov Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Plamen Yosifov, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Yosifov graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Yosifov has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Fresno
- Fresno Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Plamen Vasilev Yosifov MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Plamen V. Yosifov practice?
- Dr. Plamen Yosifov has 1 office location.
Dr. Plamen Yosifov practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Fresno, CA.
See Fresno Internists and Fresno Pulmonologists.