A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Plamen Yosifov:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Plamen Yosifov, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Yosifov graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Yosifov has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Fresno
- Fresno Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Plamen Vasilev Yosifov MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Plamen V. Yosifov practice?
- Dr. Plamen Yosifov has 1 office location.
Dr. Plamen Yosifov practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Fresno, CA.
See Fresno Internists and Fresno Pulmonologists.