Learn more about Dr. Plas James:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Plas James, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Spine Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. James
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. James Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Plas James, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Lower Back Pain
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. James graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 4 awards.
Dr. James has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Southern Regional Medical Center
- Saint Joseph'S Hospital Of Atlanta
- Atlanta Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Plas James MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Plas James practice?
- Dr. Plas James has 1 office location.
Dr. Plas James practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Surgeons.