Learn more about Dr. Plas James:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Plas James, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Spine Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. James
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. James Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Plas James, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Lower Back Pain
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. James graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 4 awards.
Dr. James has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Southern Regional Medical Center
- Saint Joseph'S Hospital Of Atlanta
- Atlanta Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Plas James MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Plas James practice?
- Dr. Plas James has 1 office location.
Dr. Plas James practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Surgeons.