A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Plato Alexander:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Plato Alexander is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Plato Alexander, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Mental Disorders
- Pulmonary Hypertension
Education & Awards
Dr. Alexander graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Alexander has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Arnold Palmer Medical Center
- Orlando Health South Seminole Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Plato J Alexander MD is a male Pediatrician, has 13 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Plato J. Alexander practice?
- Dr. Plato Alexander has 6 office locations.
Dr. Plato Alexander practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine near Miami, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Orlando, FL and Palmetto Bay, FL.
See Miami Pediatricians.