A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Plato Alexander:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Plato Alexander is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Plato Alexander, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Mental Disorders
- Pulmonary Hypertension
Education & Awards
Dr. Alexander graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Alexander has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Orlando Health South Seminole Hospital
- Arnold Palmer Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Alexander accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 5 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- JMH Health Plan - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Anthem - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Plato J. Alexander practice?
Dr. Plato Alexander practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine near Miami, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Orlando, FL and Palmetto Bay, FL.
See Miami Pediatricians.