A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Plato Alexander:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Plato Alexander is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Alexander
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Alexander Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Plato Alexander, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Mental Disorders
- Pulmonary Hypertension
Education & Awards
Dr. Alexander graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Alexander has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Miami Children's Hospital
- Arnold Palmer Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Plato Alexander MD is a male Pediatrician, has 13 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Cardiology, and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Plato Alexander practice?
- Dr. Plato Alexander has 1 office location.
Dr. Plato Alexander practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Cardiology, and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine near Miami, FL.
See Miami Pediatricians, Miami Cardiologists, and Miami Critical Care Practitioners.