A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Plato Alexander:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Plato Alexander is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Alexander
Specialties & Research
Dr. Plato Alexander, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Mental Disorders
- Pulmonary Hypertension
Education & Awards
Dr. Alexander graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Alexander has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Miami Children's Hospital
- Arnold Palmer Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Plato Alexander MD is a male Pediatrician, has 14 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Cardiology, and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Plato Alexander practice?
- Dr. Plato Alexander has 1 office location.
Dr. Plato Alexander practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Cardiology, and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine near Miami, FL.
See Miami Pediatricians and Miami Pediatric Specialists.