Dr. Pleas Copas Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Pleas Copas?

Endometriosis

Endometriosis

Have you seen Dr. Pleas Copas?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

October 1st, 2016

Very unsympathetic and quick

Dr. Copas did not show any empathy when working with me on an incredibly sensitive topic. He made me feel rushed, and whenever he gave me the news of my diagnosis- looked at me as if I was dumb when I began asking questions. I am an intelligent person, a PhD graduate actually, and I was incredibly offended by his practice. I honestly could not believe it. I asked him for alternative pharmaceutical medication sources and he laughed a little and continued to write the prescription as he saw fit. I just received some of the worst news of my life and felt as though I was being sifted through a cattle call versus being treated like an individual. I also asked him to do an additional test just to give myself a peace of mind and he said no, no need. I will be going to a different doctor from here on out. I left in tears.

November 14th, 2012

Full Hysterectomy

Dr. Colas is an excellent doctor that gave me enough confidence in his abilities that I willingly proceeded with a successful, full hysterectomy to remove a very large fibroid tumor.

July 9th, 2012

I would never recommed Dr. Copas. He assured me that a type of mesh surgery would "fix" my problem. After he performed surgery and I was released from his care I was still having the same problem. When I went back to complain that I was still having the same problem, Dr Copas stormed out of out of the room and stated that he had fixed it! I made an appt with a Dr @Ft.Sanders that did an additional surgery to extend the mesh that Dr. Copas had put in to fix the problem. The mesh that Dr. Copas put in stopped just shy of fixing the problem.......So no I would never send anyone to Ples Copas, MD

November 22nd, 2010

Dr Copas is always pleasant, he explains everything to you so you can understand. He has been my doctor now for 20 years.

February 11th, 2010

Dr. Copas is the best.

He knows what he is doing and does it very well. I would recommend him to anyone and everyone. He takes the time you need to answer questions, is expert in his field, and his highly regarded by his peers what more could you want in a physician?

January 15th, 2017