A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pleasant Davidson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Davidson
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Davidson Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pleasant Davidson, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Davidson graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pleasant Waverly Davidson MD is a male Psychiatrist and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Pleasant W. Davidson practice?
- Dr. Pleasant Davidson has 1 office location.
Dr. Pleasant Davidson practices Psychiatry near Beverly Hills, CA.
See Beverly Hills Psychiatrists.