A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pnina Weiss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pnina Weiss is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pnina Weiss, MD is board certified in Pediatrics, Pediatric Critical Care, and Pediatric Pulmonology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Lung Diseases
- Pulmonary Function Test
Education & Awards
Dr. Weiss graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Weiss has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Greenwich Hospital Association
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pnina G Weiss MD is a female Pediatrician, has 24 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Critical Care Medicine, and Pediatric Pulmonology.
- Where does Dr. Pnina G. Weiss practice?
- Dr. Pnina Weiss has 1 office location.
Dr. Pnina Weiss practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Critical Care Medicine, and Pediatric Pulmonology near New Haven, CT.
See New Haven Pediatricians, New Haven Critical Care Practitioners, and New Haven Pulmonologists.