A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Po-shing Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lee
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lee Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Po-shing Lee, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Pathology - Hematology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from National Taiwan University, Taipei.
Dr. Lee has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- St Barnabas Medical Center
- Memorial Hermann Southeast Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Po-shing Shing Lee MD is a male Pathologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Hematology, and Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Po-shing S. Lee practice?
- Dr. Po-shing Lee has 1 office location.
Dr. Po-shing Lee practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Hematology, and Anatomic Pathology near Elmwood Park, NJ.
See Elmwood Park Pathologists and Elmwood Park Hematologists.