A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Po Chen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Po Chen is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chen graduated from Taipei Medical University.
Dr. Chen has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Antelope Valley Hospital
- St. Francis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Po Z Chen MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 44 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Po Z. Chen practice?
- Dr. Po Chen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Po Chen practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Montebello, CA.
See Montebello Family Physicians and Montebello General Practitioners.