A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Po Lew:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Po Lew is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lew graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.
Dr. Lew has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Saint Joseph Medical Center
- Garfield Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Po Long Lew DO, MD, and RPH is a male Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Po L. Lew practice?
- Dr. Po Lew has 2 office locations.
Dr. Po Lew practices Family Medicine near Burbank, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Rosemead, CA.
See Burbank Primary Care Doctors.