A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pocasangre Alas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pocasangre Alas is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Alas
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Alas Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Alas graduated from Universidad De El Salvador, San Salvador.
Dr. Alas has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Citrus Valley Med Ctr Queen Of The Vly Campus
- East Valley Medical Center
- Citrus Valley Medical Centers-Inter Community Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pocasangre Juan Lempira Alas MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Pocasangre J. Alas practice?
- Dr. Pocasangre Alas has 1 office location.
Dr. Pocasangre Alas practices Family Medicine near Azusa, CA.
See Azusa Family Physicians.