A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pocasangre Alas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pocasangre Alas is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Alas
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Alas Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Alas graduated from Universidad De El Salvador, San Salvador.
Dr. Alas has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Citrus Valley Med Ctr Queen Of The Vly Campus
- East Valley Medical Center
- Citrus Valley Medical Centers-Inter Community Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pocasangre Juan Lempira Alas MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Pocasangre J. Alas practice?
- Dr. Pocasangre Alas has 1 office location.
Dr. Pocasangre Alas practices Family Medicine near Azusa, CA.
See Azusa Family Physicians.