Dr. Pochana Hoprasart Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Pochana Hoprasart?

November 7th, 2015

Best OB/GYN!!! Everyone deserves a doctor like Dr. Hoprasart!!!

Dr. Hoprasart has been my doctor for over 20 years. He delivered my son and put a side all my fears of needles by allowing me to deliver without an IV. I cannot thank him enough for what he has done over the years to make my experiences wonderful. He is a great doctor and overall person. I would recommend him to everyone. His staff also is the best! I hope he keeps practicing because I would hate to have to change doctors!! Thank you again Dr. Hoprasart for taking such good care of me!!

July 5th, 2014

Amazing Doctor & Man

This man has been my doctor over 25 years. He is kind, compassionate, professional and beyond knowledgeable in his field. His accurate diagnosis's in areas (even outside his specialty) has saved my life. He is a treasure - and I highly recommend him. His staff has been with him as long as I have been going - so that should say something for them too. I can't say enough good things about this doctor. Thank you for being what a true doctor should be.

October 20th, 2011

Very personalble

he takes the time to talk to you about any concerns or issues you may have, he never over books appointments like other doctors. i have never had to wait more than 5 minutes for my appointment, and that is counting once i am in the exam room.

November 16th, 2009

Love both his office staff and him!

I've had such a positive experience in the the 3 years I've been seeing Dr. Hoprasart. He was wonderful throughout my pregnancy and I had a very supportive delivery. I would highly recommend Dr. Hoprasart. He's so calm and peaceful.

July 25th, 2009

Happy mom of 2, Rebecca

Dr Hoprasart delivered both of my daughters, and I could not be more happy with him and his staff. I was a younger unmarried mom with my first daughter, and he treated me with respect and dignity. He orders the most thorough tests to ease my anxiety, and he is very thorough and professional. I would recommend him to ANYONE! He is the Best!

June 2nd, 2009

Never again.

I will not be going back to Dr. Hoprasart. If you like being patronized and treated as a second class citizen because you are a woman, make an appointment.

April 13th, 2009

Dr. H is the best there is

April 19th, 2017