A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pochau Tsoi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pochau Tsoi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pochau Tsoi, FAAP, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Kidney Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Ureter Cancer
- Urologic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Tsoi graduated from Stony Brook University.
Dr. Tsoi has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pochau Anne Tsoi FAAP and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 10 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Pochau A. Tsoi practice?
- Dr. Pochau Tsoi has 4 office locations.
Dr. Pochau Tsoi practices Pediatrics near Phoenixville, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Royersford, PA.
See Phoenixville Pediatricians.