A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pochau Tsoi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pochau Tsoi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pochau Tsoi, MD, FAAP is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Tsoi graduated from Stony Brook University.More Education & Awards
Dr. Tsoi has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Phoenixville Hospital University PA Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Tsoi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Pochau A. Tsoi practice?
Dr. Pochau Tsoi practices Pediatrics near Phoenixville, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Royersford, PA.
See Phoenixville Pediatricians.