A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Poiyniba Jadeja:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Jadeja graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Jadeja has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
- West Jersey Hospital
- Lourdes Medical Center Of Burlington County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Poiyniba Dilip Jadeja MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Poiyniba D. Jadeja practice?
- Dr. Poiyniba Jadeja has 1 office location.
Dr. Poiyniba Jadeja practices Family Medicine and Internal Medicine near Trenton, NJ.
See Trenton Family Physicians and Trenton Internists.