A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Poiyniba Jadeja:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jadeja
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Jadeja Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Jadeja graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Jadeja has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
- West Jersey Hospital
- Lourdes Medical Center Of Burlington County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Poiyniba Dilip Jadeja MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Poiyniba D. Jadeja practice?
- Dr. Poiyniba Jadeja has 1 office location.
Dr. Poiyniba Jadeja practices Family Medicine and Internal Medicine near Trenton, NJ.
See Trenton Primary Care Doctors and Trenton Internists.