A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pola De La Torre:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pola De La Torre is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pola De La Torre, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. De La Torre graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. De La Torre has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Cooper University Hospital
- Cooper Hospital
- Cooper Hospital/U M C
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pola De La Torre MD is a female Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Pola De La Torre practice?
- Dr. Pola De La Torre has 3 office locations.
Dr. Pola De La Torre practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Camden, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Pennsville, NJ.
See Camden Internists and Camden Infectious Disease Doctors.