A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Polihimnia Cabaero:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cabaero
ADHD Patient Education Read our ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Cabaero Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Cabaero graduated from University Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, Quezon.
Dr. Cabaero has 2 hospital affiliations:
- DCS Mental Health
- Northampton Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Polihimnia Brion Cabaero MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 50 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Polihimnia B. Cabaero practice?
- Dr. Polihimnia Cabaero has 3 office locations.
Dr. Polihimnia Cabaero practices Psychiatry near Medford, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Natick, MA and Raynham, MA.
See Medford Psychiatrists.