A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Polihimnia Cabaero:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cabaero
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cabaero Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Cabaero graduated from University Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, Quezon.
Dr. Cabaero has 2 hospital affiliations:
- DCS Mental Health
- Northampton Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Polihimnia Brion Cabaero MD is a female Psychiatrist and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Polihimnia B. Cabaero practice?
- Dr. Polihimnia Cabaero has 3 office locations.
Dr. Polihimnia Cabaero practices Psychiatry near Medford, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Natick, MA and Raynham, MA.
See Medford Psychiatrists.