A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Polina Gilchyonok:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Polina Gilchyonok is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Polina Gilchyonok, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gilchyonok graduated from First Leningrad I P Pavlov Medical Institute, St Petersburg.
Dr. Gilchyonok has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Coney Island Hospital
- Brooklyn Hospital Center/Downtown Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gilchyonok accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 29 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 4 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 4 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Polina M. Gilchyonok practice?
Dr. Polina Gilchyonok practices Internal Medicine near Larchmont, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY.
See Larchmont Internists.