A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Polina Kaloyanova:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Polina Kaloyanova is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Polina Kaloyanova, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaloyanova graduated from Medical University - Varna. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Kaloyanova has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- North Central Medical Center
- Medical City
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Polina Kaloyanova MD is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism, and Endocrinology and Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Polina Kaloyanova practice?
- Dr. Polina Kaloyanova has 1 office location.
Dr. Polina Kaloyanova practices Internal Medicine, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism, and Endocrinology and Metabolism near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists and Dallas Endocrinologists.