A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Polina Khanina:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Polina Khanina is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Khanina graduated from Leningrad Pediatric Medical Institute.
Dr. Khanina has 17 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- St John's Episcopal Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Polina DR Khanina MD is a female Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Polina D. Khanina practice?
- Dr. Polina Khanina has 8 office locations.
Dr. Polina Khanina practices Internal Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Rego Park, NY and Far Rockaway, NY.
See Brooklyn Internists.