A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Polina Shvarts:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Polina Shvarts is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shvarts
ADHD in Adults Patient Education Read our adult ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Shvarts Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Shvarts graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Shvarts has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Medical Center-Woodstock
- Centegra Hospital - McHenry
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Polina P Shvarts MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Polina P. Shvarts practice?
- Dr. Polina Shvarts has 2 office locations.
Dr. Polina Shvarts practices Psychiatry near Buford, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Crystal Lake, IL.
See Buford Psychiatrists.