Dr. Polina Shvarts MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.9

no change

November 9th, 2016
I have very good experience with Dr Shvarts, she knows what she is doing, she will tell you like it is about side effects or symptoms, very caring, she gets me

September 26th, 2016
Zero bedside manner
Laughs in your face, spends very little with you before throwing around very serious illnesses that you could "potentially" be suffering from. Throws around medication. RUN.

April 1st, 2016
I have hope
Dr. Shvarts is awesome. She is very matter of fact but caring. She tells it like it is...which is what I need. When I left her office for the first time, I hugged her and thanked her for giving me hope for the first time in a long time.

December 14th, 2015
I love Dr. SHVARTS she has great taste in the patients that choose her.

November 2nd, 2015
the real deal !
She is the real deal! Smart, asking, listening, will tell you like it is ,but boy, she knows what she is doing! very helpful!

October 12th, 2015
Great Experience!
Dr. Shvarts was very helpful, kind and attentive to my needs. I would highly recommend her to anyone.

October 2nd, 2015
loved her

September 28th, 2015
She should have her medical license revoked, & only receive her business back, when side attends AND COMPLETES, anger management classes, as well as very sensitive clients
Yells, talks at me, & basically blackmails/threatens me all of the time, with my NEEDED medication. I would strongly urge you, to consider, have a consultation with, & do your homework. Disabilities that exist; ESPECIALLY neurologicly.... I, myself, am diagnosed with MANY serious disorders. She has laughed in my face, & made a fool or of me. Be careful, you will find the right medications that work hand in hand, but not OVERNIGHT!! It takes many different medication combinations, in order to find YOUR best combination, that all work together & you get to be a "real human" for once... My medication has been the exact same for over a year, & I've never felt so rejuvenated, awake, aware of my Perfect Husband, & finally experiencing how it feels to be a PROUD Mother & Wife. Polina, she was the greatest, hands down, sent ANYONE that I knew, who was seeking help, to her!! She has put me down, my friends/family who came with me just as support. She also has a very thick accent. Sounds German, she gets furious at you, within your tiny 5 minute appt, and is causing my disabilities to spiral out of control. She's hurting many people... PLEASE save yourself from the abuse, from the sarcasm, from the embarrassment, & from continued uncertainty.

September 27th, 2015
Sincere and Caring Doctor
Dr Shvarts is a great listener and really cares about her patients. She truly pulled me out of a very dark time in my life. I feel she is a one in a million Doctor! I am really a patient of hers and this is a completely sincere review. I have already referred 3 people to her. Even if no one sees this review but her... You changed my life!

June 2nd, 2015
best of the best
Always very nice. Listening skills are great. Language problem is the only barrier only at times. I will only see her. I quickly became comfortable with her about my issues and she helped me my very first session and helped win my didability case. She has a hear where many may think she doesnt. Give her more time. Don't judge to quick . You also have to get to know her as well. Happy life works right!

June 1st, 2015
A great psychiatrist with a no-fuss manner
A caring doctor, who is able to get to the heart of the problem. She listens to what i say and helps me with every issue. Her knowledge is very impressive and comprehensive.

April 27th, 2015
The Worst Doctor
Awful. Spends only 30 minutes per session diagnosing someone she just met. There was no clear understanding of how she came to her diagnosis... Honestly the worst doctor I've ever met. None of my other doctors could understand where she came up with her theory.