A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Polla Cunningham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Polla Cunningham, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cunningham graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville.
Dr. Cunningham has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Fort Walton Beach Medical Center
- Citrus Memorial Hospital
- Memorial Hospital of Tampa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Polla Sue Cunningham MD is a female Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Polla S. Cunningham practice?
- Dr. Polla Cunningham has 7 office locations.
Dr. Polla Cunningham practices Internal Medicine near Tampa, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Panama City, FL and Jacksonville, FL.
See Tampa Internists.