Dr. Pollachi Selvakumarraj MD Patient Reviews

• Internal Medicine Navasota, TX

3.0

November 28th, 2015
Poor excuse of a Doctor
When you need help from your doctor, don't expect it from him! He is only there for $$ and 10 minute office visits.

March 4th, 2010
What a Joke!!
This doctor only cares about getting you in his office to get paid and then makes you wait to him! The appointment I had was at 11am and when I got to his office, no one was in his office. The lights were off and after 30 mins his "nurse" showed up laughing because she was outside smoking and on the phone! Finally after 1hr 20 mins I was called to go to a room and after another 35 mins the dr finally showed up and asked me a few questions, looked at my throat and said that I had the beginning of strep throat and I needed some meds and would be fine. So after a week and half of not feeling any better I went to my regular Doctor who was now back in town and he tested me for the flu and it came back positive! By that time it was to late for tamiflu and I just had to suffer through! I will never see this doctor again! Both him and his "nurse" are very unproffesional and evidently the doctor has no clue what he is doing! Stay away, I promise it will be the best decision you will ever make!!