A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Polly Dengel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Polly Dengel is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Polly Dengel, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dengel graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Dengel has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic
- CCHS Cleveland Clinic
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dengel accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Polly C. Dengel practice?
Dr. Polly Dengel practices Internal Medicine near Elyria, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Cleveland, OH.
See Elyria Internists.