A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Polly Dengel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Polly Dengel is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Polly Dengel, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dengel graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Dengel has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic
- CCHS Cleveland Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Polly Cinquemani Dengel MD is a female Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Polly C. Dengel practice?
- Dr. Polly Dengel has 3 office locations.
Dr. Polly Dengel practices Internal Medicine near Elyria, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Cleveland, OH.
See Elyria Internists.