A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Polly Fabian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Polly Fabian, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fabian graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Fabian has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
- Providence Seattle Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Polly Tarleton Fabian MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Polly T. Fabian practice?
- Dr. Polly Fabian has 2 office locations.
Dr. Polly Fabian practices Family Medicine near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Family Physicians.