A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Polly Fabian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fabian
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Fabian Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Polly Fabian, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fabian graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Fabian has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
- Providence Seattle Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Polly Tarleton Fabian MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Polly T. Fabian practice?
- Dr. Polly Fabian has 1 office location.
Dr. Polly Fabian practices Family Medicine near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Primary Care Doctors.