Type 2 Diabetes
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Polly Ferguson
Dr. Polly Ferguson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Iowa City, IA. She has 27 years of experience. Her specialties include Rheumatology and Pediatrics. Dr. Ferguson is affiliated with Hammond-Henry Hospital, University of Iowa Children's Hospital and Genesis Medical Center, West Central Park. Dr. Ferguson has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Polly Ferguson has the following 2 specialties
A rheumatologist is a physician who has received extensive training in diagnosing and treating rheumatic conditions. Rheumatic conditions involve the joints, soft tissues, autoimmune system, vascular system, and connective tissues.
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Polly Ferguson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Iowa City, IA.
Dr. John Cowdery Jr
Internal Medicine, Rheumatology
Iowa City, IA 0 mi35
Dr. Haraldine Stafford
Rheumatology, Internal Medicine
Iowa City, IA 0 mi30
Dr. Timothy Starner
Pediatric Pulmonology, Pediatrics
Iowa City, IA 0 mi22