Dr. Polly King Gauthier MD is female, has 16 years of experience and practices in Pathology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, and Clinical Pathology.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Gauthier graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.More Education & Awards
Dr. Gauthier has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke`s Episcopal Hospital
- St. Luke's Episcopal Hospital (Texas Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gauthier accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Polly Gauthier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Polly K. Gauthier practice?
Dr. Polly Gauthier practices Pathology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, and Clinical Pathology near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Sugar Land, TX and Conroe, TX.
See Houston Pathologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Malia Gauthier, Dr. Mamie Gauthier, Dr. Mara Gauthier, Dr. Mari Gauthier, Dr. Maria Gauthier, Dr. Mariah Gauthier, Dr. Mariam Gauthier, Dr. Marian Gauthier