A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Polly Gauthier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Polly Gauthier is Good.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gauthier graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Gauthier has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
- St. Luke's Hospital at the Vintage (Northwest Houston
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Polly King Gauthier MD is a female Pathologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology and Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Polly K. Gauthier practice?
- Dr. Polly Gauthier has 1 office location.
Dr. Polly Gauthier practices Anatomic Pathology and Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Pathologists.