Dr. Polly Kanganis Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Polly Kanganis?

December 17th, 2016

BEST OBGYN IN MY EXPERIANCE

I had to write a good review when I saw that Dr. Kanganis had so many bad reviews! She is very caring and personable. She delivered my second child and the experience could not have been better. I really feel like she cared and she listened to all of my concerns. Over the years I have visited a half a dozen different GYNOs and she is definitely my #1. Office staff is very good. Wait times vary widely. I have waited from 5 minutes to and hour. Easy to get appointments.

December 29th, 2015

insane wait times

No matter when you go plan on 1-2 hour wait. The bottom line in this practice is money, there is no humanity or compassion, the doctor is a smart lady who long ago stopped caring! Find someone else.

November 19th, 2015

THANKFUL!

I went to Dr. Kanganis because my gyn retired, and she was one of his recommendations. I had a slight bleeding problem, and after some tests found that gynecologically everything looked fine. She suggested I go to a urologist. The urologist found I had a tumor in my bladder which was cancerous. If I waited too much longer, it would have gone through the 4 linings of the bladder - it only went through 2. If it wasn't for Dr. Kanganis suggesting that I see a urologist, I would have waited too long and had a lot of problems. She was very easy to talk to. Did not rush you. Made me feel very comfortable.

November 15th, 2015

I love dr kanganis and travel over the tz bridge to get to her

October 26th, 2015

Never again

I could hear her complaining about me outside of the examination room. Unprofessional. If she is not happy she will not be nice to you, I've heard it from other people, and then it happened to me too. You should never be made to feel uncomfortable by your doctor.

October 26th, 2015

Do not go here

She was incredibly rude and dismissive. There was a problem with my insurance card and I could hear her complaining about me to her staff. What kind of doctor talks badly about their patients...ESPECIALLY when the patients can hear. RUDE.

January 21st, 2015

DISGUSTINGffffff

this woman should not be a doctor! she is a selfish disgusting person!

January 6th, 2015

This doctor is a materialistic physician. She charged me for no show when I waited for her for over 1.5 hours and still she did not arrive to the clinic. I have visited her office for over 2 years and waited for her for hours as she is always late for her early morning appointments and she double books. So you end up in her clinic for 3 hours at least. One day I could not wait in the clinic over the one and half hours for a 9:00 o'clock appointment. I left the clinic at 10:30 as I had to be at work. I excused my self knowing she had also double booked me at 9:00 with another person. I wouldn't get out from her clinic in 4 hours that day. So she charges me for no show. How cheap is that! I question such integrity. You are better off going to other doctors, there are plenty qualified in the area.

October 29th, 2014

Don't go there.

Terrible experience. Archaic office practices, staff is decent. Dr is soso.

August 30th, 2013

MANAGER

My overall experience with Dr. Kanganis and her office is the following.. Timing in getting an appointment= fair Office Staff= Dismissive Dr. Kanganis= To the point, no Companion, Dismissive and over all very arrogant. I will be sure never to refer patients to her. I am a manager at a Hospital and my husband and I have a great reputation there. I will be sure she isnt mentioned.

April 8th, 2013

Dr Polly Kanganis is an experienced and caring doctor who takes the time to listen to her patients. She always makes time for me when I have an emergency and is calm and reassuring.

August 7th, 2012

Most horrible and nasty doctor and staff Very unprofessional!