A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Polly Kochan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kochan
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kochan Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Kochan graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Kochan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Temple University Hospital
- Temple University Children's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Polly Shriver Kochan MD is a female Radiologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Polly S. Kochan practice?
- Dr. Polly Kochan has 3 office locations.
Dr. Polly Kochan practices Radiology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Trenton, NJ.
See Philadelphia Radiologists.