A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Polly Kochan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Kochan graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Kochan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Temple University Hospital
- Temple University Children's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Polly Shriver Kochan MD is a female Radiologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Polly S. Kochan practice?
- Dr. Polly Kochan has 3 office locations.
Dr. Polly Kochan practices Radiology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Trenton, NJ.
See Philadelphia Radiologists.