A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Kochan graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.More Education & Awards
Dr. Kochan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Temple University Hospital
- Saint Christophers Hospital for Childre
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kochan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Polly Kochan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Polly S. Kochan practice?
Dr. Polly Kochan practices Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Pediatric Radiology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Washington, PA.
See Philadelphia Radiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Malia Kochan, Dr. Mamie Kochan, Dr. Mara Kochan, Dr. Mari Kochan, Dr. Maria Kochan, Dr. Mariah Kochan, Dr. Mariam Kochan, Dr. Marian Kochan