Dr. Polly Lybrook Is this you?

4.9

Have you seen Dr. Polly Lybrook?

The best in town

Posted on February 27th, 2013

She is absolutely wonderful. I spent days and days calling around town, trying to find a doctor who would see me about treatment of my clinical depression and ADHD. It seemed like as soon as I mentioned ADHD the attitude of the phone operators would change and they'd automatically be suspicious that I was just another pill-seeker trying to lie to get my hands on some drugs. I finally spoke to Tina at Dr. Lybrook's office and was met with nothing but kindness and compassion. It is very difficult to get an appointment, and she doesn't accept insurance. It's going to cost you $250 for your first appointment and $95 per visit after that. I'm pretty sure it was over a month before she could fit me in for an appointment. Trust me, if you're tired of messing around with bonehead doctors who will condescend you and treat you like you're some kind of junkie, then it's worth every penny you'll spend. Dr. Lybrook is, by far, the best psychiatrist I've been treated by (and that's really saying something coming from this crazy dude).

Posted on January 31st, 2010

Dr. Lybrook is wonderful. She is so caring and easy to talk with. She really listens and really wants to help you with your problems. I would reccomend her to all my friends and family.

Posted on November 15th, 2017