A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Polly Parsons:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Parsons
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Parsons Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Polly Parsons, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Adult Respiratory Distress Syndrome (ARDS)
- Critical Care
- Sepsis (Blood Poisoning)
Education & Awards
Dr. Parsons graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.
Dr. Parsons has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Fletcher Allen Health Care
- Fletcher Allen Health Care - Fanny Allen Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Polly E Parsons MD is a female Pulmonologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Polly E. Parsons practice?
- Dr. Polly Parsons has 1 office location.
Dr. Polly Parsons practices Pulmonary Disease near Burlington, VT.
See Burlington Pulmonologists.