A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Polly Parsons:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Polly Parsons, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Adult Respiratory Distress Syndrome (ARDS)
- Critical Care
- Sepsis (Blood Poisoning)
Education & Awards
Dr. Parsons graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.
Dr. Parsons has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Fletcher Allen Health Care
- Fletcher Allen Health Care - Fanny Allen Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Polly E Parsons MD is a female Pulmonologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Polly E. Parsons practice?
- Dr. Polly Parsons has 1 office location.
Dr. Polly Parsons practices Pulmonary Disease near Burlington, VT.
See Burlington Pulmonologists.