A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Polly Parsons:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Polly Parsons, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Adult Respiratory Distress Syndrome (ARDS)
- Critical Care
- Sepsis (Blood Poisoning)
Education & Awards
Dr. Parsons graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.
Dr. Parsons has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Fletcher Allen Health Care
- Fletcher Allen Health Care - Fanny Allen Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Parsons accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 11 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 7 plans
- Fidelis Care - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Vermont - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Polly E. Parsons practice?
Dr. Polly Parsons practices Pulmonary Disease near Burlington, VT.
See Burlington Pulmonologists.