A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Polly Quiram:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Polly Quiram is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Polly Quiram, MD, PHD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Macular Degeneration
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Quiram graduated from Mayo Medical School, Rochester. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Quiram has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Fairview Southdale Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Quiram accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HealthPartners - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 2 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 4 plans
- Iowa Medicaid - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Security Health Plan of Wisconsin - 7 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Polly A. Quiram practice?
Dr. Polly Quiram practices Ophthalmology near Minneapolis, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Paul, MN and Hermantown, MN.
See Minneapolis Ophthalmologists.