A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Polly Quiram:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Polly Quiram is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Quiram
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Quiram Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Polly Quiram, MD, PHD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Macular Degeneration
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Quiram graduated from Mayo Medical School, Rochester. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Quiram has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Abbott - Northwestern Hospital Inc
- United Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Polly Ann Quiram MD and PHD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Polly A. Quiram practice?
- Dr. Polly Quiram has 1 office location.
Dr. Polly Quiram practices Ophthalmology near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Ophthalmologists.