A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Polly Quiram:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Polly Quiram is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Polly Quiram, MD, PHD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Macular Degeneration
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Quiram graduated from Mayo Medical School, Rochester. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Quiram has 12 hospital affiliations:
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Polly Ann Quiram MD and PHD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Polly A. Quiram practice?
- Dr. Polly Quiram has 10 office locations.
Dr. Polly Quiram practices Ophthalmology near Minneapolis, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Paul, MN and Hermantown, MN.
See Minneapolis Ophthalmologists.