A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Polly Schmidt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Polly Schmidt is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schmidt
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Schmidt Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Schmidt graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Schmidt has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Polly Jeanne Schmidt DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Polly J. Schmidt practice?
- Dr. Polly Schmidt has 1 office location.
- Dr. Polly Schmidt practices Family Medicine near Chesterfield, MI.