A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Polly Schmidt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Polly Schmidt is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schmidt
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Schmidt Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Schmidt graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Schmidt has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Polly Jeanne Schmidt DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Polly J. Schmidt practice?
- Dr. Polly Schmidt has 1 office location.
- Dr. Polly Schmidt practices Family Medicine near Chesterfield, MI.