A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Poly-Anna Silver:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Poly-Anna Silver, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Anesthesiology
Education & Awards
Dr. Silver graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Silver has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Virginia Hospital Center
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Poly-Anna Silver MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Poly-Anna Silver practice?
- Dr. Poly-Anna Silver has 3 office locations.
Dr. Poly-Anna Silver practices Anesthesiology near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Anesthesiologists.