Dr. Polyxeni Rounds MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Bedford, NH

May 17th, 2013
Love this doctor!
Dr. Rounds is an extraordinary person and caring professional. She treats the entire person physically and emotionally. She really listens to concerns and answers all questions. She asks follow-up questions and offers suggestions thoughtfully. I feel she has always prescribed the appropriate treatment for me based on more than just my symptoms and test results. Her follow-up is outstanding. I moved out of New Hampshire 7 years ago and although I found a new general doctor, hairdresser, and dentist, I travel 70 miles to her office for my appointments every year and as needed. I wouldn't have it any other way.

May 11th, 2013
Dr.Rounds
She is a bad-a$$ women. A doctor who not only is down to earth and open minded she is also very intelligent. Sometimes with doctors you have to choose between how intelligent they are on the matter at hand or if you click with the doctor. This is not the case with Dr,Rounds, you do not have to choose because she is both.

May 10th, 2013
Fantastic!
Dr. Rounds delivered my baby boy and was fantastic during the entire pregnancy. I had some complications during the end of my pregnancy and she was so helpful. She answered all of my millions of questions and was supportive when I was distraught. I couldn't have been happier with the care I received from her.

May 10th, 2013
She is so easy to talk to, gives great advice, and spends more than enough time with me for each appointment. These are all great things to find in any doctor, but when you go to a Gyno appointment knowing you have to talk about such personal issues, it is a true relief to have such a wonderful doctor!

May 9th, 2013
Long time patient
Dr. Rounds is terrific! She is attentive and listens carefully, a trait not easy to come by in the medical field these days. She treats the patient respectfully. She does not rush or make you feel as if you are part of an assembly line of patients. She has been my OB/GYN for a number of years and delivered my now 12 year old daughter. I have been very happy with Dr. Rounds as well as her practice, Bedford Commons OB/GYN.