Dr. Pompy Goswami MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Tualatin, OR

2.3

no change

May 20th, 2015
dr was not even aware of why I was in her office; had not reviewed my chart information prior to my visit ;

November 6th, 2011
Frustrated and really upset
I would not recommend this doctor. She does not seem to have enough information to proceed. I has a problem that ultimately resulted in surgery. Unfortunately, every visit with her to resolve the problem was a guessing game about what to do next. The final straw was when her MA called to tell me that if I wanted short term disability paper work filled out I needed to make an office appointment ($$) and help Dr. Goswami because she didn't know what to put on the paperwork.

September 19th, 2009
Only choice in Wilsonville - definitely NOT the best
It was easy to get appointment with her and her front desk lady was especially nice, friendly and helpful. I really felt like she cared about me as a patient. But then I met the doctor's medical assistant - HORRIBLE. She was rude, inappropriate, and was carrying on a conversation which was obviously making the front desk girl very uncomfortable. I found the medical assistant to be very unprofessional. Dr. Goswami seemed aloof and uninterested in my problem/symptoms. I went in for an extremely sore throat but she didn't truly seem to listen to what was going on. Poor eye contact, uncaring unsympathetic bedside manner. The visit was short and abrupt. All she seemed to care about is making sure I came back for a follow-up. In this economy she can be sure that I won't be coming back. Overall, I would use her if I had no other choice, but won't be recommending her practice to anyone. Though her front desk girl should find a new office - she's great!