A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Poncet Bills:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Poncet Bills is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bills graduated from West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine, Lewisburg.
Dr. Bills has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Marietta Memorial Hospital
- Selby General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Poncet Courtland Bills DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Poncet C. Bills practice?
- Dr. Poncet Bills has 2 office locations.
Dr. Poncet Bills practices Family Medicine near Beverly, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Marietta, OH.
See Beverly Family Physicians.