Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ponciano Cruz Jr
Dr. Ponciano Cruz Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Dallas, TX. He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include Dermatology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Cruz is affiliated with UT Southwestern Medical Center/William P Clements Jr University Hospital, Parkland Memorial Hospital and Children's Medical Center of Dallas. He speaks English.
Dr. Ponciano Cruz Jr has the following 2 specialties
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Ponciano Cruz Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dallas, TX.
Dr. Syed Rizvi
Internal Medicine, Family Medicine
Dallas, TX 0.01 mi8
Dr. Aurelia Schmalstieg
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
Dallas, TX 0.01 mi7
Dr. Brett Moran
General Practice, Internal Medicine
Dallas, TX 0.01 mi22