Dr. Ponciano Cruz Jr Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Ponciano Cruz Jr?

August 29th, 2017

Only Dermatologist to diagnose my skin allergy...and I went through a lot of highly rated ones!

May 16th, 2014

Forgets that you are a person

He would not let me talk, and when I finally was able to talk about my condition he would cut me off in mid sentence and was just a horrible listener! He's so accustomed to teaching that he treated me like a student.... I felt like I had to raise my hand to speak. Dr. Cruz ... If u r reading this.... Your bedside manner is flawed.... Work on it and learn to listen to your patients. Care a little bit. I'm human just like u are!

January 22nd, 2014

picazon como una bacteria en la parte genital

Para la persona q corresponda, mi pregunta es si el Dr. Cruz podra darme un medicamento para mi parte genital es picazon en medio de los testiculos, ye e ido al medico y solo me dan cremas y no se me quita, creo q debo de buscar un especialista de la piel para un tratamiento de bacteria,x eso le escribo quizas me pueda dar algo q sea bueno . GRASIAS TENGO ASEGURSANZA SIGNA ...

July 11th, 2011

NEVER AGAIN

I have never had such a negative experience with a doctor. I was referred to this doctor by my PCP for two issues, and Dr. Cruz never even acknowledged one of the issues. He told me one thing and his nurse told me the complete opposite - she said he didn't really know the details of a particular treatment, that's her job. I wouldn't know who to believe, the doctor or the nurse. I have no confidence in anything that comes from their office. I feel badly that I have absolutely nothing positive to say, but it was an unbelievable experience, I've never experienced anything like it - and hope never to again!

May 10th, 2011

Did not do a skin cancer/mole exam. He did not even look at my skin, and that what I went in for.

January 18th, 2017