A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pond Kelemen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pond Kelemen, Surgical Oncologist, Breast Surgeon, Endocrine Surgeon, Melanoma Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pond Kelemen, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Endocrine Surgical Procedures (Endocrine Surgery)
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Lymph Node Excision (Lymph node removal)
- Soft Tissue Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Kelemen graduated from Stony Brook University. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Kelemen has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Westchester Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pond Remsen Kelemen MD is a male Oncologist , has 24 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Pond R. Kelemen practice?
- Dr. Pond Kelemen has 3 office locations.
Dr. Pond Kelemen practices Surgery and Medical Oncology near Dobbs Ferry, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Cortlandt Manor, NY and Yonkers, NY.
See Dobbs Ferry Surgeons and Dobbs Ferry Oncologists.