A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ponda Madati:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ponda Madati, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Madati graduated from University of Rochester .
Dr. Madati has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital - San Diego
- Children's National Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ponda Jamil Madati MD is a male Pediatrician, has 10 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ponda J. Madati practice?
- Dr. Ponda Madati has 1 office location.
Dr. Ponda Madati practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Emergency Medicine near Washington, DC.
See Washington Pediatricians and Washington Emergency Physicians.