A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pongsak Huangthaisong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pongsak Huangthaisong is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Huangthaisong
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Huangthaisong Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pongsak Huangthaisong, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Huangthaisong graduated from Chulalongkorn University, Bangkok.
Dr. Huangthaisong has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kings County Hospital Center
- Manhattan Psychiatric Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pongsak Huangthaisong MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Pongsak Huangthaisong practice?
- Dr. Pongsak Huangthaisong has 1 office location.
Dr. Pongsak Huangthaisong practices Psychiatry near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Psychiatrists.