A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pongsak Huangthaisong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pongsak Huangthaisong is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pongsak Huangthaisong, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Huangthaisong graduated from Chulalongkorn University, Bangkok.
Dr. Huangthaisong has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kings County Hospital Center
- Manhattan Psychiatric Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pongsak Huangthaisong MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Pongsak Huangthaisong practice?
- Dr. Pongsak Huangthaisong has 1 office location.
Dr. Pongsak Huangthaisong practices Psychiatry near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Psychiatrists.