A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ponnaiah Mohan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ponnaiah Mohan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Mohan graduated from Madras Medical College, Chennai.
Dr. Mohan has 25 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ponnaiah C Mohan MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Ponnaiah C. Mohan practice?
- Dr. Ponnaiah Mohan has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ponnaiah Mohan practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Mansfield, TX.
See Fort Worth Internists and Fort Worth Nephrologists.