Overall Review

November 10th, 2012
DON'T TAKE YOUR CHILD TO THIS DOCTOR!
BEFORE I START I WOULD LIKE TO SAY THAT HE'S ONLY GETTING 1 STAR BECAUSE I HAVE NO CHOICE BUT TO RATE HIM SOMETHING IN ORDER TO POST A REVIEW. BUT HE REALLY DESERVES NO STARS.My son was going to Dr. Mohan since he was 1wk old. I had so many visits him this doctor because my newborn son would vomit forcefully all the time and would also be constipated! :( this doctor told me it was normal to give him juice @ 1 month and to put suppositories up his bum! Me being a first time mom I did what the doc told me to until I seen how uncomfortable it made my baby. I went back to him time and time again asking questions and he just seemed not to care too much and would always say it's normal and would act like I was just an over exaggerate first time mom I even told him to give me a referral to take my baby in for a ultra sound and he would say that my baby was fine. My family told me to take him to get a 2nd opinion and I did so by this time he was 3 1/2 months. His new doctor DR.BENEJAM was extremely worried and didn't like the fact that I had gave my son juice and suppositories at such a young age. He sent me to childrens hospital that same day for an ultra sound and right away he was diagnosed with pyloric stenosis and was getting surgery the following morning. I was soooo sad and upset that my baby had this and that it wasn't caught during his first weeks like its usually caught. I was sad that my son had to go almost four months dealing with constipation, forceful vomitting, and with just feeling uncomfortable all the time. I called DR.MOHAN'S office days after my sons surgery to tell the nurse or whoever she was if she could let the dr know that my son would no longer be a patient of his and told her the story and all she had to say was OKAY! Omg I couldn't believe I was taking my son to dr.Mohan for as long as I was. Please don't take your child or children to this non caring place!

June 30th, 2011
I was his patient and now my daughter is
I have known Dr. Mohan for 20 years now. He has been my doctor since the day I was born. I have a 10 month old child and she is now one of his patients. Our entire family loves Dr. Mohan!! And I wish he could be around forever! If you are extremely sick and you call in to the office they will make room for you to come in that day! They are all about the patients feelings there and I wouldn't have anyone else be my daughters doctor. HE IS A 5 STAR PEDIATRICIAN!!