A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ponniah Sankarapandian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ponniah Sankarapandian, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sankarapandian graduated from Madurai Medical College.
Dr. Sankarapandian has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ponniah Sounduramalin Sankarapandian MD is a male Nephrologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Ponniah S. Sankarapandian practice?
- Dr. Ponniah Sankarapandian has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ponniah Sankarapandian practices Nephrology near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Arlington, TX.
See Fort Worth Nephrologists.