A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ponnuswamy Swamy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ponnuswamy Swamy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ponnuswamy Swamy, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery and Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Laser Surgery
- Oophoritis (Ovary inflammation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Swamy graduated from Stanley Medical College, Chennai.
Dr. Swamy has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Texoma Medical Center
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ponnuswamy Thangavelu Swamy MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 44 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ponnuswamy T. Swamy practice?
- Dr. Ponnuswamy Swamy has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ponnuswamy Swamy practices Plastic Surgery and Surgery near Sherman, TX.
See Sherman Plastic Surgeons and Sherman Surgeons.