A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pooja Sharma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sharma
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Sharma Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Dr. Sharma has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Sam Rayburn Memorial Veterans Center
- Presbyterian Hospital Of Rockwall
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pooja Bhawana Sharma MD is a female Radiologist and practices in Radiology and Body Imaging.
- Where does Dr. Pooja B. Sharma practice?
- Dr. Pooja Sharma has 3 office locations.
Dr. Pooja Sharma practices Radiology and Body Imaging near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Irving, TX.
See Dallas Radiologists.