A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pooja Sharma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Dr. Sharma has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Sam Rayburn Memorial Veterans Center
- Presbyterian Hospital Of Rockwall
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pooja Bhawana Sharma MD is a female Radiologist and practices in Radiology and Body Imaging.
- Where does Dr. Pooja B. Sharma practice?
- Dr. Pooja Sharma has 3 office locations.
Dr. Pooja Sharma practices Radiology and Body Imaging near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Irving, TX.
See Dallas Radiologists.