A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pooja Sharma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sharma
Chemotherapy Patient Education Read all about cancer symptoms, diagnosis and treatment in our chemotherapy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sharma Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Dr. Sharma has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Sam Rayburn Memorial Veterans Center
- Presbyterian Hospital Of Rockwall
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pooja Bhawana Sharma MD is a female Radiologist and practices in Radiology and Body Imaging.
- Where does Dr. Pooja B. Sharma practice?
- Dr. Pooja Sharma has 1 office location.
Dr. Pooja Sharma practices Radiology and Body Imaging near Irving, TX.
See Irving Radiologists.