A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pooja Baijal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pooja Baijal, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Baijal graduated from University of Rajasthan.More Education & Awards
Dr. Baijal has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center, Merced - Community Campus
- Mercy Medical Center Merced
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Baijal accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 88 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Central California Alliance for Health - 1 plan
- Health Plan of San Joaquin - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 16 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Pooja Baijal practice?
Dr. Pooja Baijal practices Family Medicine near Los Banos, CA.
See Los Banos Family Physicians.