A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pooja Baijal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Baijal
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Baijal Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pooja Baijal, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Baijal graduated from University of Rajasthan.
Dr. Baijal has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center, Merced - Community Campus
- Mercy Medical Center Merced
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pooja Baijal MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Pooja Baijal practice?
- Dr. Pooja Baijal has 1 office location.
Dr. Pooja Baijal practices Family Medicine near Los Banos, CA.
See Los Banos Primary Care Doctors.