A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pooja Baijal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pooja Baijal, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Baijal graduated from University of Rajasthan.
Dr. Baijal has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center, Merced - Community Campus
- Mercy Medical Center Merced
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pooja Baijal MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Pooja Baijal practice?
- Dr. Pooja Baijal has 1 office location.
Dr. Pooja Baijal practices Family Medicine near Los Banos, CA.
See Los Banos Primary Care Doctors.